17 January 2012

happy birthday FLOTUS!

today is the 48th birthday of Michelle Obama, the fabulous First Lady of the United States!

Mrs. Obama holds a special place in my heart because she has chosen to tackle childhood health and nutrition as her mission and motivation, an issue that is very important to me. I want to do as much as I can to make sure my boy is healthy and happy as long as possible to accomplish all the great things I know he's destined for.

and she's clearly a loving mom and that warms my heart. more often than not the First Family 'appears' very proper and well-mannered but not very loving, which is a very proper and well-mannered message to send to the nation, but not a very loving one.

have a glorious birthday, First Lady Michelle Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment