12 September 2004

Falling-

This was a special kind of love. This was a love that no one but the two of us understood, but no one but the two of us cared. This was a spiritual love, a love was created in the stars, because that's the only place big enough to hold it.

I am falling-
never to follow
yet wishing to wallow
amidst the shallow
waters of solitude.
I’m not in the mood
to tolerate any of the negativity,
it’s really killing me.
I know you’re feeling me,
but why aren’t you telling me
that I am sweet to you,
and I complete you.
I am your summer wind…
Your spirit’s friend.

I know I sense from you
that recompense to you
would be immense for you
if I said-
that on your love I’ve fed,
and to you I’d wed,
and glorify your bed
with our sweat...
-yes-
it’s all true.
But these words you will only hear
if you embrace me my dear
and just breathe…

Just say it’s I you adore, and
you must meditate in my aura, and
swim in my sweet
and warm river deep;
I promise you will not drown.
I’ll keep you safe in my clutches.
Please tell me how much is
too much, when enough is
enough and my patience is low-
waiting for you to show
what you and I both know;
that we were predestined,
and in the end
I am your spirit’s friend.

I delight in your splendor
and to you I will render
all the wonder that our ancient souls
can generate,
and lose control of our restraints.
I can release
your inner peace-
we could be one.
And never mind
if others find
our bond the kind
that they don’t understand,
and may want to end
to regain a friend
they feel has wandered.
You simply must realize
that when gazing upon our eyes
as we stand side-by-side
in a realm of comfort uncompromised,
that the epiphany will strike them
and they, too, will delight in
the beauty that is We.
Then we’ll openly exchange kisses
and a love that’s so delicious
the world’s ills our hearts will mend,
and into the galaxy we will send
a Pure Energy that will never end-
we are the Spirit’s Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment