23 April 2006

Orgasmic Immune Boost

"Hhmmm, the weather is changing and I'm so stressed out I know my immune system is probably a wreck. I don't want to start feeling all run down or end up with the flu, so I guess I should pump up my daily vitamins, fruits & veggies, and orgasms."

Dontcha just love science!

Forget to have your flu shot? Light some candles and put on soft music. "Sex stimulates the immune system," says Dr. Deborah Anapol, PhD, author of The Seven Natural Laws of Love. Recent studies show that regular sex makes you less vulnerable to colds and flu. And for romantic types, tell your partner that prolonged, deep kissing has been shown to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the long term.

Six Ways Sex Is Good for You - iVillage Health & Well-Being

See previous post: Celibacy and the Bitter Barrier

No comments:

Post a Comment