26 February 2007

Steps In Faith

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have some steps I need to take in my life right now and this is taking me a lot more faith in myself than I've ever had before. I have no idea what is going to happen next and I can't let that stop me from going ahead. I have no definite plan, just a clear picture in my head of my life's intended destination, and that is all I need now.

I am much more aware these days. Aware of who I am, what I am, what my ideal life is thus how I must attract it, what I love, whom I love, and what I want to feel about my life. I am much more aware of the fact that I don't feel as much fear about the process of life, because I recognize that fear as exhiliration for the spririt of life. I am much more aware of the good that I do and the good that I am, the big and the small of it all. I am so much more aware of what I put out, thus what I get back, so my circle of life is much bigger and fuller as a whole. This is why I know I can take the steps I need to take, because I always have and bit-by-bit my life has only been the better for it.

My only goal now is to keep my eyes high, because that's where my life leads me; always up. Remember my heart and my love, because it's huge, open, and glowing and it always guides me right. Speak and will my intended life into existence, my destiny has always been sculpted by my own soul's artistry.

Then take the first step.

"Never look before you leap, it ruins the surprise." Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment