06 January 2011

sometimes you have to let go






aren't these adorable?

these were a victoria's secret semi-annual sale steal a few seasons ago. personally I love a pink panty. and these are a sweet shade of coral, a great cut and they were $5.

but alas, in my zeal to snatch cute discount panties I didn't look at the material. these are not cotton. they're a dreadful spandex/nylon blend. wearing them means having a very hot crotch and perpetual wedgie. wearing them makes my tushie sad.

so even though they're super cute and only a few seasons old, I'm tossing out the hot wedgie drawers. there's no reason for me to even keep these around because I keep accidentally putting them on and suffering through the hot wedgie all day. it's not worth the trouble.

it's ok though, at least I know I'll never be a hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment