23 May 2012

kiddo knows best

so kidluv asked me if he could get on the computer and I said, 'Sure, why don't you play a few games on ABCmouse.com.' which is his site for 'learning games'. however, he asked to play on NickJr.com instead.

I grudgingly said, 'OK, but only for a few minutes since I think ABCmouse teaches you more while you have fun.' he turned and walked into the office. a few minutes later he came back and said, 'I think I can play on NickJr a lot! I teaches me too! come, lemme show you!' he took my hand and led me into the office.

he showed me this note on his chalkboard with a big ol' grin and said 'SEE!! NickJr is a SMART place to play! NickJr said so and SO DO I!!!'

for those who can't read the Sanskrit of a 4 year old, it says: NickJr. the smart place to play.

well alrighty, kiddo, you get no further argument from me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment