22 August 2003

I Have Known-

I always considered "I Have Known" and "She Stands" my 'sister poems.' I wrote them both in the same night, they have the same rhythm and flow, and I believe they were conceived from the same inspiration. This is the older sister.

I have known-
perilous proverbs of prophets
viewing vicious visions
of vast valleys-
and massive mountains and
marvelous mirrors-
reflected in raging, running, rivers

-and-
a bountiful, beautiful
bevy of bass-
with a sensual, serendipitous
seduction of sax-
and the tremulous, intrepid
trappings of trombone-
and kinky, carefree, caress
of the keys

-but what about-
those lavish, lascivious
lustful looks-
with wanton, warming,
wistful winks-
and decadent, delicate
devilish dives
into the principal and paramount of
primal passion-
epitomizing the eclectic
essence of eroticism
-ooh-
are we fucking yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment