22 August 2003

She Stands

I always considered "I Have Known" and "She Stands" my 'sister poems.' I wrote them both in the same night, they have the same rhythm and flow, and I believe they were conceived from the same inspiration. Here is the baby sister.

She stands-
poised in a petite, powerful prowess,
adventuresome in an aggressive, avid array
of villainy, and venomous voyeurism-

Can I watch-
her tantalizing tango of
touch and tease,
the intricate, entanglement of
intimate enticement,
the careful cruise of her
creamy caramel caress,
the longing linger of her
luscious lips-

Oh- baby can you feel-
the supple sweetness of
her sensual sucking?
The fearless freedom of her
fierce fucking?
The tremor of triumph when
her tongue tastes my treasure-

Can I hold your head as
I heave at my height?
As I groan and grab and
grind in gregarious
octaves and oceans of my
optimum orgasm-
-oh, shit-
did you hear me
call your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment