16 December 2013

Month of Me! - Day 15

Check this out; I was sitting here thinking 'Crap, today I had to do some extra cleaning and laundry to make up on some slacking and the kiddo and I made a little robot craft, I made him a cardboard box jet pack and we did a kitchen science experiment then we went to a kiddie birthday party until our kiddie was so tired he was delirious so I didn't take a single moment for myself!!'

Hush, child.

Here's my moment: I really am a good mother and wife and homemaker and VillageMama and VillageCounselor and all those things that mean I'm a nurturer and  I'm good at caring for people. I just am and it's not a trait that every person had and it's not a trait that every woman has, not even many that are in a position to care for people.

A big part of being HotMamaShida is being a mama and at that I declare myself a boss. And there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment