06 December 2013

Month of Me! - Day 6



Today's day of self acknowledgement and self indulgence came by way of a package of goodies I ordered from Oyin Handmade (my effort to patronize small businesses on Black Friday while keeping my hair and skin supple and delicious).

I've been spraying and massaging and loving on my hair all day and it damn well needed it. And I'm not super vain about my hair or anything, I just very realistically understand that it's another part of my body and should be cared for as well as the rest of me. It doesn't have to be all styled and cute but it has to be healthy, just like the rest of me!

And I'll smell SCRUMPTIOUS!! Seriously, the right combo of Oyin products makes me smell like sexy cookies all day long and who doesn't want that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment