19 December 2013

Month of Me! - Day 18

Today is a video playlist. Very simply, it's songs that over the years have been the soundtrack to my love for my husband. There are more and the playlist changes, but these seem to stay in heavy rotation.

There are so many ways that I love you, babe. There aren't enough genres. There isn't enough music.
-----

Kindred the Family Soul - "Where Would I Be"


Kindred the Family Soul - "Stars"



Common - "The Light"



Erykah Badu - "Love of My Life; An Ode to Hip Hop"



Stevie Wonder - "Overjoyed"



Raheem DeVaughn - "You"


Jason Mraz - "I'm Yours"


Robin Thicke - "Lost Without U"


Chrisette Michele - "Love Is You"


Jamiroquai - "Canned Heat"


Raul Midon - "Sunshine"


Luther Vandross - "A House is Not a Home"


Duke Ellington and John Coltrane - "In A Sentimental Mood"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment